I'm uploading loads and loads of photos now- so expect to see the Birthday photos by tomorrow!!
In the meantime, we had Maddyn's 1 year doctor's appointment. Her 1 year stats are below. She's continuing to prove to her mommy that she is more like daddy every day- nice and tall :) But her weight is tapering off a little for now too.
Height: 32.25 in (99th percentile)
Weight: 24lb 10 oz (90th percentile)
Her 12 month growth photo and some of her 1 year Pro Pics: (The rest are on the Shutterfly Album).

I've also posted photos from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and December (just random ones).
In the meantime, we had Maddyn's 1 year doctor's appointment. Her 1 year stats are below. She's continuing to prove to her mommy that she is more like daddy every day- nice and tall :) But her weight is tapering off a little for now too.
Height: 32.25 in (99th percentile)
Weight: 24lb 10 oz (90th percentile)
Her 12 month growth photo and some of her 1 year Pro Pics: (The rest are on the Shutterfly Album).

I've also posted photos from Thanksgiving, Christmas, and December (just random ones).

No comments:
Post a Comment