Day 2: We went to Animal Kingdom. We started the day with Breakfast at the Tusker House. It was such a great breakfast. I'd highly recommend this one to anyone with an older Toddler. If Maddyn was any younger, I don't think she'd have as much fun. They have a parade through the restaurant and they get to dance with the characters- she loved this!! She met Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy. Goofy scared the crap out of her- but she loved the others.
We spent a good portion of the day at AK- hit the safari and the age appropriate things like Lion King, etc. AK is our least favorite park, b/c there really is not a ton to do for Maddyn's age group. So we went back to the hotel after that.
We had dinner at Le Cellier over in Epcot. Best steak I've ever had in my life- and I've dined at some nice Steak places before. It was SO good. However, Maddyn decided to act like a crazy 2 year old, so dinner was quite eventful. At least there were lots of kids in the restaurant. Ack! We finished the night walking around the World Showcase and grabbing some drinks and snacks. It is the International Food and Wine Festival- so it was pretty crowded- but so much fun!!
Today we went to Epcot for lunch at the Askershus. This is a Princess Lunch. Maddyn was ear to ear smiling the entire time. She got to hang with Belle, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Snow White, Cinderella, and Ariel (Little Mermaid). I have quite a few photos- and can't wait to show her. She keeps asking if we're going to have lunch with Belle tomorrow too. LOL- if only she knew how hard it was to get THAT lunch!!
It is insanely hot/humid down here. So we spent the rest of the day at Epcot, and came back here tonight and swam. The heat has really exhausted us all. Tomorrow is Hollywood Studios and pending how long we are there, we might also hit MK later in the day. We're going to dinner with friends at T-Rex Diner tomorrow night. I have heard good things about it too, so we'll see!
One other note- each restaurant we have dined at, the chef has come out to walk us through the entire menu. Even at the Buffets, they walk us through showing us what contains tree nuts, etc. Disney is just AWESOME at this food allergy awareness. It is really so comforting!
Will post more as I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment