Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Ballet Clips....

I've been typing up some updates to the blog, and just not finding time to finish them. So a few to come.
First, here are some clips from Maddyn's Ballet Practice and the Dress rehearsal. Her recital was on June 16th and she did great! I was afraid she wasn't going to make it onto the stage and have a bad case of stage fright.  But she not only went out there- she went out and did awesome!  At one point, she stopped and did her own thing- but we'll just call that a solo ;)

I have photos on Shutterfly already, but here are 2 videos. Another one of her practicing the week before the recital- and then the one at the Dress Rehearsal. I ordered the DVD from the show (they didn't let you tape the show). When that comes in, I'll post it here too!


ETA: Apparantely the one from the Dance Recital is too large to upload. So I have to upload it to uTube and link it here. So here is the link:


No comments: