Sunday, August 5, 2007

Em's Visit/ 21 Week Update

July 26th:
Em came to visit me this week!! So nice to see her. I miss her & Megan, etc so much!!!


And this photo cracks me up. Ry looks like she's a giant :)


Dave and I got our first official baby gift from Em and Mary- a cute Baby Gap pink jumper. OMG- So adorable!!!

We were able to get some shopping in ourselves, and Em put up with my baby obsession. It was nice b/c now that I knew the gender for sure I could FINALLY start to look more seriously!

July 30th:
This week I was out in NY/NJ again. Hit the Yankee game on Tues night, it was SOOO hot! We also got a cute pink outfit from Cindy & Paul!!! It has puppies all over it- Sooo adorable, and "so Cindy" LOL!! Dave opened it b/c I was out of town this week for work. He thought it was for Rylee at first, b/c he knew how much Cindy loves the pup! BUT- once he got to the onesie, bib, an footies included he figured it out :) LOL

No comments: