Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our Shower....We are so blessed

Our shower was held yesterday. I'm so touched by the generosity of all of our family and friends. It was amazing and our little girl is going to be very lucky! We are so blessed to have gotten so many wonderful, adorable, necessary things! Thank you to all who came and were part of our special day with us! I can say it was very overwhelming...in a good way. I wanted to be sure to talk to everyone, and spend time with all of our guests, and really catch up- but it was very hard. So hopefully I'll get to see many of you again soon.

A big warm Thank you to Mom, Peg, Aunt Kris and Aunt Sal. They did a fantastic job- and everything was perfect. Mom, I know you were running errands to late hours of the nights last week and getting up at the crack of dawn even the day of the shower- a big thanks!! All of the hard work you all did showed, b/c it all was terrific!

If anyone had a camera and can share their photos with me that would be great! I'll update this post with any links as I get them. Saving them in Snapfish or Shutterfly makes them easy to share! Here are a few I've received so far:

Ariel's photos: Click here
Mom's photos: Click here
Photos taken with my camera: Click here

Here are a few of my favs (remember, clicking on the photo will make it larger):







Thank you all again- Dave and I are ever so grateful.
Love,
Heather, Dave and BabyWags

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather, BabyWags' room looks great!!! Looks like a wonderful shower!!! Congrats again! :)